At Total Health Physician Group, our mission is to provide quality health care that addresses your total wellness. It's something you'll experience right from your very first visit.
One of our physicians will meet you in the waiting room and take you to our conference room. There, they will spend time discussing your goals for your health. Throughout the duration of your appointment you and your physician will develop a personalized plan for improving your overall health and longevity.
We believe you’ll find that our clinic combines the personal touch of old-fashioned medicine with the best that modern medicine has to offer. We've built our services on five core values:
- The best medicine focuses on prevention of disease, not just treatment of it.
- Cooperating with the body’s own healing abilities leads to better health.
- Good health is made possible by good physical, spiritual, social and mental health.
- We’re partners in helping patients make long-term changes that benefit their health.
- We show our respect for patients by treating each one as we would wish to be treated.
Our clinics are sponsored by the Upper Columbia Conference of Seventh-day Adventists
. The Seventh-day Adventist church
, a worldwide Protestant organization, has since its earliest days been committed to helping people enjoy good health. Today, it operates one of the largest not-for-profit health care systems in the world, with more than 600 clinics and hospitals worldwide.
Adventists are Bible-based Christians who have a tradition of honoring the relationship of body and mind to healing. For years, they have been proponents of combining modern medicine with principles of good health—rest, water, nutrition, exercise, a divine connection, and a life free of substances like alcohol, drugs and nicotine. While we build on this rich history, we serve people of all beliefs, and are here to help patients reach their own personal goals—not to impose ours on them.