931B Bryden Ave (next to the Hide-A-Way)
326 Reservoir Dr
Lewiston, ID 83501
Hours: 7:00 am – 7:00 pm
○ Provides affordable, prompt, polite, professional, non-emergency transportation for all people regardless of income level or mobility, 24/7/365 (including holidays)
○ The vehicles are wheelchair accessible
○ A minimum 24-25 hours’ notice is appreciated and will guarantee your appointment
○ ID & WA Medicaid Transportation provider for medical, dental appointments, also transportation to/from special events—parties, weddings, funerals, gatherings, etc
○ Serving an area of 300 air miles (regular taxi has a 25 air mile service area)
○ Accept cash payments
3161 Donald Douglas Loop South
Santa Monica, CA 90405
310-398-6123 (Automated voice mail)
○ Angel Flight West arranges free air transportation in response to health care and other compelling human needs
○ Non-emergency health care problems, which require travel to and from medical facilities throughout the thirteen western states.
○ Under most situation there needs to be at least 5 working days advance notice, however, there may be exceptions – such as transplantation in which shorter notice is okay
○ Angel flight West pilots donate the cost of all flights
○ It is free of charge
○ Residence—person residing in the Western States: Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming
○ Financial need—low-income people, rural area residents
○ Communicableness—person highly susceptible to infection, who cannot be exposed to crowds
○ Medical condition—must be medically stable, ambulatory and able to sit up in an airplane seat for the duration of the flight. Pilots are not medically trained.
○ Medical Release from Physician—passengers need to provide a medical release signed by a referring physician indicating that the passenger is in satisfactory medical condition to take the flight
1424 Main St.
Lewiston, ID 83501
Phone: (208) 743-2545
Moscow: (208) 883-7747
Hours: Office Hours 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Operation Hours 6:00 am – 6:00 pm
o Completely free service
o Wheelchair accessible
o 24-hour notice needed for Dial-A-Ride services for individuals who are unable to use the fixed route.